E mergency R oadside A ssistance coverage provides payment for an authorized
service representative to provide:
(1) towing of a covered disabled vehicle to the nearest qualified repair
facility, or to any facility within 15 miles; and
(2) labor (up to one hour) on a covered disabled vehicle at the place of
- battery jump-start
- flat tire change
- emergency fuel and fluid delivery*
- locksmith service*
when necessary due to a covered emergency.
* Customer pays only for the cost of the fuel/fluids and keys.
• C omprehensive and C ollision coverages required.
• C an be purchased for one, several, or all vehicles carrying Progressive Drive
Comprehensive and C ollision coverages.